It certainly is the April issue next - out next Thursday (or sooner if you subscribe).
And it's a corker. Highlights include:
Free 36-page HD guide- overview of where we are now with high-def,from Blu-ray to broadcasts. Includes reviews of the latest BD players from Samsung, Panasonic and Sony, plus our pick of the existing crop - plus some suggested HD systems, including connection advice.
In the main mag, our packed First Tests section includes exclusive reviews of:
- Arcam Solo Mini
- Onkyo's LS-V01 2.1 home cinema system,
- New crop of stereo speakers - Tannoy Revolution Signature; PMC GB1i, Spendor SP100R and more
- Dali Motif speaker package
- Pioneer DV-LX50 DVD player
- Rega Brio stereo amplifier
- The intriguing new Q Acoustics AV soundbar/surround package... And much more!
Group and Supertests include:
- 37-40in TVs
- Mid-priced stereo amplifiers (Naim 5i vs Cyrus 8vs2, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 and Audio Analogue Verdi Settanta)
- Projectors - Award-winning InFocus 82 vs new rivals
- £200-£300 Stereo speakers - Award-winning Monitor Audio Bronze BR2s vs new B&W 686s and four other new contenders (floorstanders and standmount).
And that's just for starters!