Appreciating your system

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
My current system came together at the end of December with the addition of the Dalis. I knew as s soon as I had them it was a leap in quality and I was very happy. I work from home and have the system on for most of the day so have got very used to it.

I have just been away for for a while so not played from Tuesday last week until Monday afternoon. This is the first time I have been away for more than 1 night.

Having turned it all on and played the first album by streaming from my NAS it just hit me how amazing my system is, the sound is gorgeous, bass is tight, timing is great, it was just a pleasure to sit there and listen. It's not that I hadn't had music in my time away as I was at Glastonbury so plenty of music! But being away from my system for a sustained period made me realise how lucky I am and I sat with a huge grin. also had yesterday off and played a lot of music, even watching a few sets from Glastonbury on iPlayer through the system, stunning!

Amormusic

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
I appreciate mine every time I turn it on. It is a wild-grin-inducing, toe-tapping, joy to own.

After many years of faffing around I have found contentment. I no longer listen to kit, but I now enjoy my music.

I am very lucky to own and enjoy my system and it is perfect for my home. I struggle to see what I'd want to change.

I appreciate mine every time I turn it on. It is a wild-grin-inducing, toe-tapping, joy to own.

After many years of faffing around I have found contentment. I no longer listen to kit, but I now enjoy my music.

I am very lucky to own and enjoy my system and it is perfect for my home. I struggle to see what I'd want to change.
Like you I love my bundles without scrutinizing every note -- pure musical joy.

@jimbofisher knows what I mean as he owns the same speakers.

Sometimes, especially during Covid, it was constantly on and in the end you can get musical burn out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts