Apple tries to kill free Spotify

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
jjbomber said:
matt49 said:
Music companies don't mind making a loss on plays of their content on the radio;

How do they lose money? Radio pays them a royalty for doing nothing. How can they possibly lose money?

Well, if you don't think intellectual property has any market value, then, yes, you're right.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
John Duncan said:
John Duncan said:
Vladimir said:
I don't care about Spotify. Their proposal regarding Youtube really pi$$ed me off.

What was that?
Bump.

Sorry for the late response. It's this bit.

Apple has also reportedly offered to pay Universal Music Group the money is receives from YouTube if it stopped allowing its songs to be played on the video site.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
John Duncan said:
John Duncan said:
Vladimir said:
I don't care about Spotify. Their proposal regarding Youtube really pi$$ed me off.

What was that?
Bump.

Sorry for the late response. It's this bit.

Apple has also reportedly offered to pay Universal Music Group the money is receives from YouTube if it stopped allowing its songs to be played on the video site.

It would be foolish to believe everything that was reported and not proven.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:

Perhaps your hate is misplaced. Without Apple, the Tech landscape we all use would look very different indeed.

IMO different in a far better way. I will never pay a penny to the Borg. Or Apple as they like to call themselves.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
fr0g said:
Infiniteloop said:

Perhaps your hate is misplaced. Without Apple, the Tech landscape we all use would look very different indeed.

IMO different in a far better way. I will never pay a penny to the Borg. Or Apple as they like to call themselves.

+1

Never bought their products and have no intention to change that.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
TrevC said:
fr0g said:
Infiniteloop said:
Vladimir said:

?

?

No tablet computers. Probably.
Why? Apple didn't invent those.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
TrevC said:
fr0g said:
Infiniteloop said:

No tablet computers. Probably.

We have had 3 Samsung tablets, a Nexus and now a Lenovo tablet.

All extremely nice thank you, no help from the Borg.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts