• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Apple iPhone SE (2020)

dan213

Jul 3, 2020
Well I got one two months ago and am perfectly happy with it.I don't see reason to fork out over 1000 GBP for a phone which is only marginally faster or whatever you people are going on about here.It's a cell phone...not a Jukebox,Camera or f****** laptop...it may astonish you but I use it to actually call and talk to people...you know "talking" right...where you open your mouth and then sounds come out and the person you're talking to responds in the same way....?As long as I can hear someone clearly any phone would do.It's just that the iphone does have an incredible sound specially if you talk to people living abroad regularly.All the rest you insist upon going on about is secondary ********.And not important for a cell phone.You should perhaps consider calling it a "Pocket Computer" or "Communicator" instead Then all this crap would be relevant of course.Putain de merde...apprends ta putain de langue...

Reactions: Surly Sid

Friesiansam

Feb 3, 2015
Well I got one two months ago and am perfectly happy with it.I don't see reason to fork out over 1000 GBP for a phone which is only marginally faster or whatever you people are going on about here.It's a cell phone...not a Jukebox,Camera or f****** laptop...it may astonish you but I use it to actually call and talk to people...you know "talking" right...where you open your mouth and then sounds come out and the person you're talking to responds in the same way....?As long as I can hear someone clearly any phone would do.It's just that the iphone does have an incredible sound specially if you talk to people living abroad regularly.All the rest you insist upon going on about is secondary ********.And not important for a cell phone.You should perhaps consider calling it a "Pocket Computer" or "Communicator" instead Then all this crap would be relevant of course.Putain de merde...apprends ta putain de langue...
Holier than thou, because you bought the cheapest iPhone...

Dsaw

Sep 15, 2020
If Google put out a phone with bezels you can see from space the tech press would utterly slaughter them.

Reactions: Surly Sid

Surly Sid

Feb 6, 2020
I bought this phone today. I think it is awesome! I don't watch movies or listen to music on it. I have a high end system for that.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts