Apple iPhone SE (2020)

dan213

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
Well I got one two months ago and am perfectly happy with it.I don't see reason to fork out over 1000 GBP for a phone which is only marginally faster or whatever you people are going on about here.It's a cell phone...not a Jukebox,Camera or f****** laptop...it may astonish you but I use it to actually call and talk to people...you know "talking" right...where you open your mouth and then sounds come out and the person you're talking to responds in the same way....?As long as I can hear someone clearly any phone would do.It's just that the iphone does have an incredible sound specially if you talk to people living abroad regularly.All the rest you insist upon going on about is secondary ********.And not important for a cell phone.You should perhaps consider calling it a "Pocket Computer" or "Communicator" instead Then all this crap would be relevant of course.Putain de merde...apprends ta putain de langue...

Reactions: Surly Sid

Friesiansam

Well I got one two months ago and am perfectly happy with it.I don't see reason to fork out over 1000 GBP for a phone which is only marginally faster or whatever you people are going on about here.It's a cell phone...not a Jukebox,Camera or f****** laptop...it may astonish you but I use it to actually call and talk to people...you know "talking" right...where you open your mouth and then sounds come out and the person you're talking to responds in the same way....?As long as I can hear someone clearly any phone would do.It's just that the iphone does have an incredible sound specially if you talk to people living abroad regularly.All the rest you insist upon going on about is secondary ********.And not important for a cell phone.You should perhaps consider calling it a "Pocket Computer" or "Communicator" instead Then all this crap would be relevant of course.Putain de merde...apprends ta putain de langue...
Holier than thou, because you bought the cheapest iPhone...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts