apple bumper and scratches?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone share some light, does the apple iphone bumper really scratch the iphone 4/4s metal band?. Personally i find it hard to believe rubber and moulded plastic can do this but saying that forums are flooded with unhappy people saying it does scratch it. Anyone with hands on experience would be great.

Paul.

Its not technically the bumper, its dust and grit from your pockets gets in and cant escape. The bumper then moves slightly, and the abrasive junk wiggles back and forth marking the antenna. I quit using my bumper a hear and a half ago, and have managed to not destroy my phone yet fingers crossed :)

A

Anonymous

Shame I really liked the bumper. I like it for the idea of having a better grip on my phone but still keeping the look of the iPhone it self. Well its not worth it if it will/may ruin my phone :(. Back to the drawing Board don't think there is anything else!

A

Anonymous

Totally I agree naked better, never liked cases only if it serves a purpose like the iPad smart cover good as a stand etc I just wanted something so it grips to a surface can't even rest it on the arm of a chair with out it sliding off gets annoying after a while that all thanks for your feedback though!

A

Anonymous

Its not technically the bumper, its dust and grit from your pockets gets in and cant escape.you sholud buy the cases for your iphone.it will protect your iphone from scratches.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts