Anyone seen anything like this available in the UK?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was about to put a shelf up behind my TV for my centre speaker and Xbox Kinnect sensor, when I found this.

http://www.centerstagebracket.com/profile_en.html

They don't seem available in the UK though - which is odd because I read so many threads about where to position centre speakers.

Has anyone seen anything similar from a UK supplier, or do any of the dealers that post here feel like being pioneering? My cut will obviously be modest. [;)]

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seem anything like this, but I can say my choice of centre speaker was limited by shelf-height on available TV stands (nothing reasonably priced seems to offer more than 20cm height on the top shelf). It's why I was considering a DIY TV stand. You could try to fashion your own, or perhaps a conventional shelf would do the trick?

A

Anonymous

Good spot and what a great idea, shame they dont ship to the uk. Maybe someone on the forums will have seen it on another site as you asked need more people to have a look at this thread.

A

Anonymous

Interesting find, if they're not available in the UK would you not consider making one ? The picture on the website shows you pretty much all you need to know, its seems a very straight forward design....

jcshutts

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
strapped for cash:I haven't seem anything like this, but I can say my choice of centre speaker was limited by shelf-height on available TV stands (nothing reasonably priced seems to offer more than 20cm height on the top shelf). It's why I was considering a DIY TV stand. You could try to fashion your own, or perhaps a conventional shelf would do the trick?

I paid £350 for a bespoke stand made by Custom Design. I chose the design and he made the gaps between the shelves to suit my amp and my centre speaker. Great quality and very efficient service, I found. custom@customdesign.co.uk email and http://www.customdesign.co.uk/catalog/

FYI

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts