Anyone heard/use one of these?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
If I use the REGEN between my PC and photo camera while transfering photos to my drive, will the REGEN make the photos better, more vivid, true in color due to lack of digital noise? Will it also work for my printer and scanner?

LOL last time I mentioned something like this, think it was in relation to audiofool USB cables, Spiney Norman threw a fit...where is he now.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
andyjm said:
Cno, who with a technical background is disagreeing about the likely effect the 'USB box' is going to have on Infinite's Devialet?

Equally, who with a technical background is saying cables never make a difference?

I am afraid it is easy to defend ones viewpoint by creating imaginary arguments to rail against.
Sorry, I worded that in a confusing way. By "this", I was referring to all those arguments relating to anything contentious eg. Mains products, isolation products etc.

I believe there are those on here with a technical background, who say that all well constructed cables sound identical. I'm not going to start naming names, as that just causes more friction.

The thing is, I'm not here to do anything other than pass on my experiences, where they may be relevant. People should be allowed to hear both sides of the debate and then form their own conclusions. At no point have I ever said that I'm right.

+1

To do anything else is nothing short of HiFi Nazism.

(You know who you are).

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
CnoEvil said:
andyjm said:
Cno, who with a technical background is disagreeing about the likely effect the 'USB box' is going to have on Infinite's Devialet?

Equally, who with a technical background is saying cables never make a difference?

I am afraid it is easy to defend ones viewpoint by creating imaginary arguments to rail against.
Sorry, I worded that in a confusing way. By "this", I was referring to all those arguments relating to anything contentious eg. Mains products, isolation products etc.

I believe there are those on here with a technical background, who say that all well constructed cables sound identical. I'm not going to start naming names, as that just causes more friction.

The thing is, I'm not here to do anything other than pass on my experiences, where they may be relevant. People should be allowed to hear both sides of the debate and then form their own conclusions. At no point have I ever said that I'm right.

+1

(You know who you are).

I invoke Godwin's Law.

You lose the arguement......*ok*

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
resource.php

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
davedotco said:
Infiniteloop said:
CnoEvil said:
andyjm said:

+1

(You know who you are).

I invoke Godwin's Law.

You lose the arguement......*ok*

Nah. It's my thread and I don't recognise or subscribe to Godwin's Law.

Sorry.*dirol*

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Vladimir said:
cheeseboy said:

56 pages to tell us what we already knew. It's another audiophile snake oil lubricant.

yep, just thought the graphs were interesting for people to see for themselves. didn;t bother with the rest of the 55 pages as I could imagine exactly what they said :)

I was more surprised personally by the amount of noise it added, when it claims it removes it.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
cheeseboy said:
Vladimir said:
cheeseboy said:

56 pages to tell us what we already knew. It's another audiophile snake oil lubricant.

yep, just thought the graphs were interesting for people to see for themselves. didn;t bother with the rest of the 55 pages as I could imagine exactly what they said :)

I reckon if you put faith and money into it, it does subjectively work by making you think you are listening to improved sound, thus a higher immersion experience. Not my thing but others seem to like it, plus it results with couple of lads off the unemployment line.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who haven't heard the device, but have made your minds up anyway:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/uptone-audio-usb-regen#pz5xh5Fyu9UUdFjS.97

http://uptoneaudio.com/pages/j-swenson-tech-corner

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts