Anyone have a pdf file on the review What Hi-Fi did on the Arcam CD73?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Al ears said:
starkiller said:
Looking for a copy of the review that What Hi-Fi did on the Arcam CD73....:)

Did they ever do one? All I can find are the 192, CD37, and the 17.

Sure they did, Al. I have copies of 2004 Award winners somewhere in my archive. The OP will need to contact What Hi-fi and ask them to send a copy.

Can you scan it (as jpg) and put it on flickr full size?

chebby said:
plastic penguin said:
Al ears said:
starkiller said:

Sure they did, Al. I have copies of 2004 Award winners somewhere in my archive. The OP will need to contact What Hi-fi and ask them to send a copy.

If I could access my Flickr account. Tried it while back and it wouldn't allow me in. I go so long before using it I wonder whether they temp block the account or what's happening.

chebby said:
plastic penguin said:
Al ears said:
starkiller said:

Idea! Given I have trouble accessing my Flickr account, once I've scanned the page, could I paste and copy it to you and you could use your Flickr. I've still got your email address from a few years ago.

Just a thought.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Idea! Given I have trouble accessing my Flickr account, once I've scanned the page, could I paste and copy it to you and you could use your Flickr. I've still got your email address from a few years ago.

Yes, try it.

I had the 72t then got the upgrade module to bring it up to cd82 status which was well worth the money,cracking players and a good transport option for a future dac upgrade.In my eyes and ears even my italic couldn't really better the cd82 when I a/b tested them against each other,definitely not £400 worth of difference at then rrp.

Al ears said:
chebby said:
Arcam CD73 review

Well done to you both, sterling effort.

Have to confess: This review isn't the original 2004 GT. The only one I could lay my hands on was WHF 'Ultimate Guide' (A-Z of Best Buys) from the autumn 2005. Although I'm sure the text is carried over from the original.

Fascinating to see old names like Inca Designs CDPs, Talk Electric Thunder, Chord One CDP, Dynaudio Audience, MA S6, Sonus Faber Concerto standmounts, Audionet Art etc etc.

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I also had a CD72, bought new in 2001, and it was very good. Sold it on a couple of years ago, and in all honesty, the CD6 is better, but not by much.

I'd agree with the others that the 73 would be worth a go!

Enjoy!!!

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
chebby said:
plastic penguin said:
Al ears said:
starkiller said:

Just a thought.
Flickr's been a pain since you needed a Yahoo email address to log in, I can't access my Diamond Joe account any more and I'm so cheesed off with it I'm going to leave it to rot!

Diamond Joe said:
plastic penguin said:
chebby said:
plastic penguin said:
Al ears said:
starkiller said:

Just a thought.
Flickr's been a pain since you needed a Yahoo email address to log in, I can't access my Diamond Joe account any more and I'm so cheesed off with it I'm going to leave it to rot!

Sorry to hijack thread but if Flickr has gone that way, and I don't want yet another email account, what are the alternatives these days?

starkiller

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all the work to find a revieew! went ahead and bought the unit so looking forward to hearing it once it gets here. This is a late reply by me as i did not get any email notifications that there had been replies to my post. Will see what what's in my settings :) Thanks again!

starkiller said:
Thanks for all the work to find a revieew! went ahead and bought the unit so looking forward to hearing it once it gets here. This is a late reply by me as i did not get any email notifications that there had been replies to my post. Will see what what's in my settings :) Thanks again!

This forum doesn't have email notifications.

I love my 73T. Great VFM.

Please keep us updated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts