Anyone happen to know what tvs they sell at Costco?

Gozaradio

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
I went to the opening of the CArdiff store about a month ago and they had a selection of LCD's and plasmas from Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and others, but not full ranges (I was looking for a Pana PX80 at the time and they weren't there).

However, I'm sure stock turns over fairly quickly but as for prices - can't really remember but I don't think they were anything special (except for the odd offer).

Personally, I'd stick with a decent indie AV shop for support or John Lewis for the warranty.

Gozaradio

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
Actually, forget part of what I said - just read that they are offering 5 yr warranty on some Sony & Pana at Costco and they have the 42PX8 for £517. A basic TV but still a good price:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/232474/panasonic-th-42px8b-42-plasma-tv-5-/

A

Anonymous

Costco great for tvs and the returns policy is better than any shop on the planet.

If you have a problem they will refund your money in cash if paid cash no questions asked, dont need box just pick it up pop it in your boot take it to shop wheeled in on a trolley then bingo refund not an exchange they are brilliant.

They stock all branded names such as sony,panasonic,toshiba etc at competitive prices.

They all come with costco standard 5 yr warranty but if you see one you like buy it because they change there lines regulary and the same one might not be their if you go a week later.

Would of got my sony lcd their but they didnt stock my model no and im fussy.

You wont go far wrong buying from costco if they have what you want

Good Luck Daz

TRENDING THREADS