Anyone got experience of Panasonic TXP 50GT60

gazman3510

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone got one of these not seen any reviews except for the 42"version

If you have one do you love it ?

How dose it compare to the GT50 it Replaced

Is it worth getting Calliberated ?

Best settings for picture or anything that can make a real difference to the picture

D

Deleted member 2457

gazman3510 said:

Best settings for picture or anything that can make a real difference to the picture

I have gone from the GT50 to the VT65 and love it! It is said to be virtually the same as the GT60 too. I would definitely recommend it. Everything points to a calibration for sure. The big difference for me between the two is detail, the VT65 is seriously detailed! Can't you buy the VT65 from John Lewis after price match? That would be the route I would recommend.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
simonlewis said:
Where have you been hiding, you need to talk to gel.

As if by magic. :)

smiley-laughing.gif

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
gazman3510 said:

I have gone from the GT50 to the VT65 and love it! It is said to be virtually the same as the GT60 too. I would definitely recommend it. Everything points to a calibration for sure. The big difference for me between the two is detail, the VT65 is seriously detailed! Can't you buy the VT65 from John Lewis after price match? That would be the route I would recommend.

gel, if everything points to a calibration then why are you contemplating not getting yours calibrated? :)

D

Deleted member 2457

rocketrazor said:
gel said:
gazman3510 said:

gel, if everything points to a calibration then why are you contemplating not getting yours calibrated? :)

I am unique and fussy.
smiley-smile.gif

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
rocketrazor said:
gel said:
gazman3510 said:

I am unique and fussy.
smiley-smile.gif

:rofl:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts