Question Anyone buying a QD OLED TV?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I have managed to get better black level performance on my Samsung 75Q950TS by putting the black level reading called black shadow detail from 0 down to -5. It looks really good now and sorted out slight issues with other parts of the picture too. Just got to enjoy now and keep until it dies.

buzz_lightclick

I have managed to get better black level performance on my Samsung 75Q950TS by putting the black level reading called black shadow detail from 0 down to -5. It looks really good now and sorted out slight issues with other parts of the picture too. Just got to enjoy now and keep until it dies.
That sounds good but I can’t see it happening.

If you’re still interested in the QD-OLEDs then wait a while longer for the prices to drop.
If you can wait until Black Friday they should be a fair bit cheaper than they are now as they are only recently released.

You still have an OLED tv or two to use in the meantime if you want perfect black levels again.

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
That sounds good but I can’t see it happening.

If you’re still interested in the QD-OLEDs then wait a while longer for the prices to drop.
If you can wait until Black Friday they should be a fair bit cheaper than they are now as they are only recently released.

You still have an OLED tv or two to use in the meantime if you want perfect black levels again.
Not interested in QD-OLED TVs anymore. I like watching TVs in standard normal mode picture setting to give good bright colours and very good black levels. I am not interested in perfect blacks but very good black levels appeal to me. I have a good balance on my QLED now. It’s cool! :cool:

I did actually buy a new Samsung QLED the day before the Samsung QD-OLED but cancelled both. I like the QLED TVs mind you as you well know I like all TVs. :)

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site

10 per cent discount £1800. 10 per cent discount on the 65-inch £2700.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts