Anybody Fancy A Bakeoff?

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
HiFiWigwam style, people interested bring there own interesting piece of kit, preferably difficult kit to normally hear so Electro, Hegel, Laverdin, Dev, AVI etc. Streamers, Speakers, and perhaps a turntable. An oppurtunity to hear other kit, meet like minded people and have a few drinks. What do we all think? Anybody interested, I'll put the first one on at iQ Villa's. Cheltenham is also a lovely place to visit so you could make a weekend of it. Anydody interested let me know what kit you want to bring and I will draw up a list and organise a date. email me at colin@iqspeakers.co.uk

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Matt49 is up for one I'd certainly be up for this and am also happy to host (in London or Glos) at some point in the future. I'm sure everyone would get on fine. In fact I think the most controversial thing is likely to be the choice of music!

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a good quality switch box that can do instantaneous switching between two amps into a single pair of speakers safely. Could be fun? I also have a good quality multimeter and a scope to check for clipping, so that we could do proper level matching.

I don't mean to suggest spending a whole evening doing blind ABX (which would be kind of boring): but it might be interesting to spend 30 mins or so on it.

TRENDING THREADS