any opinions?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just after a few thoughts on the rega r1s paired up with the apollo and brio?

Also any thoughts on a stand mount speaker for the cyrus cd 6 se and the 6XP,do i really have to spend another grand or will something in the £500.00 area surfice or maybe a tad lower.

Im finding the demoing has sent my mind of on different tangents and would like to hear a few impersonal opinions.

many thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

The rega speakers should work well, Also Pmc are good with cyrus also spendor.

T

the record spot

Q Acoustics 1050i or the same company's 2050 floorstanders. Big scale, big dynamics, works well with higher end kit up to the £1k mark, so might work well with the gear you mention.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
rockywebb:
just after a few thoughts on the rega r1s paired up with the apollo and brio?

Also any thoughts on a stand mount speaker for the cyrus cd 6 se and the 6XP,do i really have to spend another grand or will something in the £500.00 area surfice or maybe a tad lower.

Im finding the demoing has sent my mind of on different tangents and would like to hear a few impersonal opinions.

many thanks in advance

What music do you generally listen to?

The Rega Apollo and Brio amps will work well with a number of speakers. The RS1's would be good but IMO so would the Dali Lektor 2's and the M/A RX1's. If they're still out of your budget you could look at some M/A RS1's via eBay.

Dont forget with standmounts that you'll need to budget for some good stands to really get everything out of the speakers
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts