Any differences in Iphone audio quality when streaming apple Music??

anirym

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
I am sorry to be asking this question, but I wanted to know if were any audio quality differences when streaming/ or using a DAC plugged in to my amp running Apple Music from different iPhones (I have an iPhone 13)? Will the output be better with newer iPhones or the output is the same?

Thank you for helping me out

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
there is a sound quality difference between running a phone straight into the amp *depending on amp, and adding a simple dragon fly to the mix will change things drastically sound-wise *depending on amp.

*some amps offer digital connectivity some offer USB interface. So a stand-alone DAC would not be needed. you mention your amp so I'm just speaking in a general way and assuming amp is somewhat "dumb".

as286

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry to be asking this question, but I wanted to know if were any audio quality differences when streaming/ or using a DAC plugged in to my amp running Apple Music from different iPhones (I have an iPhone 13)? Will the output be better with newer iPhones or the output is the same?

Thank you for helping me out
No, there is no difference. Digital is digital and lossless is lossless. Older versions of iPhones cannot run newer iOS which enables lossless in Apple Music but we are talking iOS 14.6 and earlier. You will not gain anything if you buy a newer phone.

TRENDING THREADS