Another newbie saying Hi

lovemusic

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you all in advance for any advice you can offer.

I'm nuts about music, I think I popped into this world with a stereo attached to me! The only problem is, I don't know much about buying the right stuff. I've lost count of how many systems I/We (Hubby and I) have owned over the years. My Hubbies collection amps and speakers etc is taking up a small room!

I do have a big question to ask, I'll ask that in the correct forum though.

Hello and Best Wishes to everyone for 2013........

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
lovemusic said:
Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you all in advance for any advice you can offer.

I'm nuts about music, I think I popped into this world with a stereo attached to me! The only problem is, I don't know much about buying the right stuff. I've lost count of how many systems I/We (Hubby and I) have owned over the years. My Hubbies collection amps and speakers etc is taking up a small room!

I do have a big question to ask, I'll ask that in the correct forum though.

Hello and Best Wishes to everyone for 2013........
Hello and welcome loving music is the best part of it the cost isn't but hayho you win some you loose some :) :) :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi LM, and welcome to the forum......and a Happy New Year to you as well.

With such an eclectic mix of people and talent on here, you can get the (an) answer to almost any question, from what amp to get, to the best restaurant to try in Singapore.

Cno

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts