andrews or clares help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
have you any experiance with n.v.a amps full name nene valley audio seen them advertised on ebay. wondered if any body has used them they have 14day money back offer on you can only get them on ebay so i cannot hear them first.

A

Anonymous

You can find some reviews for NVA here. http://nva.sclnz.com/

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
NVA stuffs are great for the price, although I don't like the passive amp too much! The power amps are the one to go for, cheap watts per pounds and nicely build.

A

Anonymous

Golly! are Nene Valley Audio still going? I know they were respected 20 years ago...

A

Anonymous

yes i found them by accident there only available on ebay i fancy there p50 a30. set up i heard them many years ago and they sounded good i am trying to find out what they are like now

A

Anonymous

thanks thaiman canot make up my mind which to go for the rotel ra 04 which i have heard and like ( £250) or the nva p50 a30 not heard but 14 return if you donot like on ebay they are ( £279) inc of postage. i donot want to get back in to spending loads on upgrading for very little diferance in sound plus not much room can any body help

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
May I ask why are you interest in buy them? They were great as in a few years back but I haven't heard any of their latest stuffs at all (apart from weedy sound passive amp). For some reason I thought you were thinking of buying a 2nd hand gears rather than Brand new!
I am not try to put you off by any mean, just wonder why?

A

Anonymous

hi thaiman a few years ago i selt all my hi fi after becomeing fed up with upgrading ever time some thing new came out i have at the moment a sony 2010 rear projection tv denon 1930 dvd and logitec 680 5.1 which sound superb on movies but i found i was not listening to my 500+ cds. iwant a system to listen to them again at presant i have a arcam cdt 73 cd player and need a good amp and speakers to get listening again. had 7se before and liked it thats why i got cdt 73. not much space

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts