Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi John

Andrew has just landed in Hong Kong and is on a tour of the Far East for the next 3 weeks (mostly work/part holiday), so I'll pass your details on. FYI Mr Everard will be blogging regularly on his travels, and is planning to meet up with several key manufacturers while he's out there, so he should have some fascinating insights.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Andy Clough:
so he should have some fascinating insights.

... and be bringing plenty of these back to the office (please, Mr E?)

pocky.jpg

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I'm sure Budgens does them..........

Not in all the glorious variety (or quantity!) that Andrew brings back. Such as these, which i'm obviously NOT allowed:

pocky1xe5.jpg

A

Anonymous

I can send you a load of them tomorrow if the craving is that bad, and you think they will get through the UK post !

Can also get strawberry, vanilla, almond....think I've even seen 'beer' flavour ! There's a few brands here in Thailand, plus the Japanese ones...

I had to ban myself once I found I had become a 'pack a day' guy....
emotion-8.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Beer-flavoured Pocky? I could have found my perfect food
emotion-2.gif

Thanks for the offer, but we'll wait to see what Andrew returns with before we send out emergency requests!

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Not sure how "the intelligent connoisseur" equates with "Men's" though.

Spoken like a true 'new man'. Question is do you smoke or eat them?

A

Anonymous

I get to travel to Washington (Tyne and Wear) with my work - from Newcastle - enjoy the trip Andrew!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Only doubt about Pocky is that Mrs E - aka The Incredible Shopping Machine - is along for the trip, so every cubic cm of suitcase space may be hotly fought over.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Put Pocky in your pockets?!

Anyhow, for those of you interested in the non-Pocky related part of Andrew's Eastern adventure, his first blog - covering the opening of the CEATEC show and some tantalising TV tidbits - is here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts