an interesting cable video ?!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 108165

once again i tried one and didn't notice a damn thing !
If you hadn't have wasted so much money on trying Russ Andrews offerings you would be a far richer man today.

abacus

Just watch the GR research video. If that isn't enough for YOU, then nothing will change your mind.

GR Research looks good (The research name sounds impressive) but if you have worked in the industry not so much, he does not lie to anybody but doesn’t tell the truth either.

You really should do your own research (Using certified channels and teaching documents) and not believe everything you see on YouTube and the rest of social media, otherwise you will believe the earth is flat, we didn’t go to the moon, vaccines are bad for you & the pandemic is caused by 5G etc.

Sleep tight

Bill

Surly Sid

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
GR Research looks good (The research name sounds impressive) but if you have worked in the industry not so much, he does not lie to anybody but doesn’t tell the truth either.

You really should do your own research (Using certified channels and teaching documents) and not believe everything you see on YouTube and the rest of social media, otherwise you will believe the earth is flat, we didn’t go to the moon, vaccines are bad for you & the pandemic is caused by 5G etc.

Sleep tight

Bill

Actually, cable deniers are the flat earthers...

abacus

Actually, cable deniers are the flat earthers...

A flat earther is a minute part of the population that does not believe in the global evidence. (Proved correct over 1000s of years)

Those that believe cables make a difference (Assuming the cable is of good quality) are a small minority in Hi-Fi (Which itself is a very small minority in the world) which does not believe the evidence out there, (Proved over decades) hence they are the Hi-Fi equivalent of flat earthers.

As I said in my previous post, do some proper research and stop believing that everything you see on YouTube and the rest of social media is fact, because the vast majority of it does not pass scrutiny.

Bill

D

Deleted member 108165

A flat earther is a minute part of the population that does not believe in the global evidence. (Proved correct over 1000s of years)

Those that believe cables make a difference (Assuming the cable is of good quality) are a small minority in Hi-Fi (Which itself is a very small minority in the world) which does not believe the evidence out there, (Proved over decades) hence they are the Hi-Fi equivalent of flat earthers.

As I said in my previous post, do some proper research and stop believing that everything you see on YouTube and the rest of social media is fact, because the vast majority of it does not pass scrutiny.

Bill
Spanky is a troll Bill, he changes his views like the weather, he only posts to aggravate. We seem to have collected a few trolls since the forum came back on line.

Surly Sid

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site

Bill
Bla bla bla...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts