Question amplifier advice

giuppys69

Jan 26, 2023
Visit site
Hello everybody My system consists of a pair of Elac B5.2 loudspeakers + a Fosi Audio T20 Bluetooth tube amplifier 2-channel class D mini power amplifier + a Jvc XL-Z132 CD player, Audiophonics U-Sabre Lte Dac I would like to change ` amplifier, what do you recommend, budget 400 euros, I also look used. Thank you for your kind advice, have a good day.

Hello everybody My system consists of a pair of Elac B5.2 loudspeakers + a Fosi Audio T20 Bluetooth tube amplifier 2-channel class D mini power amplifier + a Jvc XL-Z132 CD player, Audiophonics U-Sabre Lte Dac I would like to change ` amplifier, what do you recommend, budget 400 euros, I also look used. Thank you for your kind advice, have a good day.
Is the CD player your only source of music? I mean do you need Bluetooth as it is not available in many cheaper amplifiers.
It is difficult for us to answer as we have no idea what is available to you locally for that budget.

SteveR750

Have a look at the Denon pma 600ne. Has Bluetooth Aptx, DAC, and a good phono stage. Well under 400€ and a big punchy sound. It's not very bright sounding, but it's got great dynamics for a cheapo amp.

chojnacki987

Feb 5, 2023
Visit site
Hello. I would like to join the topic. I bought elac's for 140$ and now I am searching for a matching amplifier. I would prefer used or vintage one. My budget is about 200$. I was looking at Marantz PM5005, Technics SU-Z2, Rotel RA 970BX or RA 413, ITT 8033, Yamaha R-S500, NAD c350 or c326bee, Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 V2 or Topaz AM10 but I have no idea if any of those will sound good with elac's. Can someone give me some recommendations on any of those or something different that will sound good at this price point?

Last edited:
Hello. I would like to join the topic. I bought elac's for 140$ and now I am searching for a matching amplifier. I would prefer used or vintage one. My budget is about 200$. I was looking at Marantz PM5005, Technics SU-Z2, Rotel RA 970BX or RA 413, ITT 8033, Yamaha R-S500, NAD c350 or c326bee, Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 V2 or Topaz AM10 but I have no idea if any of those will sound good with elac's. Can someone give me some recommendations on any of those or something different that will sound good at this price point?
Please start a new thread as your requirements derail the OPs issues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts