Amp with EB Acoustics EB1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After reading the review on EB Acoustics EB1 i really like the sound of them. But before I do I really need to upgrade my amp. Source will be CA DacMagic. Does anyone have any suggestions to start with. Also speakers as well to demo with.

Thanks

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
What amplifier do you have now?

"Also speakers as well to demo with"

You have to order the EB1s direct from the manufacturer via their website. They can't be demo'ed with other speakers unless you buy the EB1s and then take them around to different dealers to compare.

If it were me, I would just order them and try them out.

If you like them, job done. If not, send them back. (28 day return policy).

A

Anonymous

The amp i have at the moment is a NAD amplifier (I think NAD 310). One from my brother when he upgraded his system. I've been meaning to change this, but I've not had the time.

I realise I would have to order the EB1s so this is why i would like a speaker to demp the amp with. Decide on the amp and then get the speakers. I don't know if my NAD amplifier would be a good enough amp to test with these speakers.

A

Anonymous

chebby:

You have to order the EB1s direct from the manufacturer via their website. They can't be demo'ed with other speakers unless you buy the EB1s and then take them around to different dealers to compare.

Your demo will cost you the price of return postage tho...!!

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

chebby:

ÿ

I do apologize CHEBBY...I was just pointing out that a demo of the EB!'s would incur a return postage cost ! Okÿ

A

Anonymous

I realise demoing ed would incur postage cost. The main thing for me, would it be worth demoing with the NAD 310, or would it be worth upgrading the amp first?

If it's worth upgrading the amp first, then i would need to demp the amp. So does anyone have any recomendations for amp/speakers?

A

Anonymous

What's the budget? I think you'd find it easy to match a budget or mid-priced amp to your taste. NAD do great budget amps that have a natural tonal balance.

A

Anonymous

I'm willing to spend about 500 on the amp and the speakers each.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts