Amp to suit monitor audio silver 100

May 28, 2023
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm looking for a recommend amp pair up for a set of Monitor Audio silver 100 speakers. I'd like a warm sounding amp, not to bright sounding. I've been checking around & was thinking of the Audiolab 6000A. Has anyone got any thoughts.

Many thanks

Hi there,

I'm looking for a recommend amp pair up for a set of Monitor Audio silver 100 speakers. I'd like a warm sounding amp, not to bright sounding. I've been checking around & was thinking of the Audiolab 6000A. Has anyone got any thoughts.

Many thanks
Hi and welcome to the madhouse.

There's no reason why Audiolab won't work well with Silvers. I would certainly book a demo and see what you think.

Also, as Monitor Audio have merged with Roksan I would demo Roksan Attessa or perhaps the older Kandy K2.

I've always had good results with my old RS6 with Creek Evo and Arcam amps.

Hi there,

Many thanks
Some good suggestions already but, since most amps are intrinsically neutral, it might also be interesting to know what you intend to use as a source.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts