amp jumpers?

beachBOYken

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
hi

i got some amp jumpers of russ andrews site recently , made by kimber.

they are for nad amps to replace the plasticky links found on the back of the amp ,has anyone else changed them to the kimber links , im not sure if it makes a difference but thought i would give it a try.

cheers

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Used to run a NAD many many years ago, and it sounded much better with a couple of jumper cables I made up in place of the standard U-shaped metal bars, so I should think the Kimber ones will have a similar effect.

nads

i am running some Tara labs missing links and they are the best change you can do. i don't know what the electrical properties of steel is but is not as good as copper/silver....

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
i cut a couple of inches of my speaker cable and use that,cost's me nothing and does the job it's supposed to do.if i had the connectors that came with the speakers i would have used them.i tried the same thing with my sons speakers,cable,connecting links,no difference at all.i am not getting into a debate about speaker cables or ic's but paying for speaker links,come on.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We're talking about links between the preamp output and the power amp input here, not speaker biwiring terminals, so the signals are at a much lower level.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts