Amp for Spendor A6 speakers, Stay with Cyrus or move elsewhere

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

chasefrench

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Bit late now for the exposure as have got the Plinius 9200/ MDAC, so just need to find the right speakers for that pairings

Had a long listening session yesterday, I just find the Spendors A6s dont engage you, also think my room is too small for them as I only have aroung 3m x 3m

rocketride

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
chasefrench said:
Had a long listening session yesterday, I just find the Spendors A6s dont engage you, also think my room is too small for them as I only have aroung 3m x 3m

They would with the proper partnering amp like Expo.

Yes, 3x3m room is too small for A6's.

Have no idea about the speakers for Plinius amp. Good luck!

poldo

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Exposure Dac is better then Exposure 3010s2 cd player imho, Mr. Brady thinks the same. I did try some dacs, v-dac, CA plus, MF dac, Moon 100/300D and Naim.

Naim was better, Exposure no2.

3*3 meter is a small room, I think you should try Spendor sa1, PMC db1i or Audiovector Si1.

rocketride

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
poldo said:
Exposure Dac is better then Exposure 3010s2 cd player imho, Mr. Brady thinks the same. I did try some dacs, v-dac, CA plus, MF dac, Moon 100/300D and Naim.

Naim was better, Exposure no2.

Thanx man!

Exposure 3010s2 is very good player. Rich, musical and fluid sound. Very ritmic too.

Seems Mr. Tony Brady did a great job again! Looking forward to listen to 2010s2 DAC!

A

Anonymous

Would any of you A6 owners be prepared to sell your boxes and packing?

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
beaverme said:
Would any of you A6 owners be prepared to sell your boxes and packing?
Even if they were you wouldn't be allowed to do a deal through this site.

Have you asked Spendor? The boxes & inserts are a lot less complicated than some, so may not be too expensive to source from them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts