Amazon Fire TV Omni QLED QL50F601

AlastairB

Aug 26, 2023
Visit site
Reviews on Amazon's retail site indicate that this TV also has the "one audio click per second" issue with Dolby audio, at the higher end. I have the same issue, with the Panasonic 43" TV from John Lewis that What Hi-Fi advised was a great buy (particularly with Atmos, but also with straightforward BBC content from the 4K fire-stick).

I have to think that recommendations, and reviews, from What Hi-Fi, are not thorough.

Why doesn't What Hi-Fi dig in to this pervasive issue, of TVs with Amazon Prime, causing audio ticks once per second? The effect makes programs completely unwatchable.. It's amateur hour.

So far, my experience is that 4K just "doesn't work properly"..

I look to What Hi-Fi to stop being happy-clappy, and instead, to help victims to solve these issues.

I'm not a bit happy with What Hi-Fi. Mainly, I'd advise against buying a 4K TV, to use with Amazon's offerings..

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
think when i do change my TV it be 55 inch or 50 and a Hisense Not sure about these Amazon Fire ones yes they are Internet TVs but feel the quality of those is not that great . Pay a little more i think a better idea get a decent one. . Yet it does have Amazon Built but so use to the dongle now on a Sony 40 inch ( s/h £80 ) i have at the moment TCL 50 is at my other place in Chelmsford Essex.. value for money is important to me being a pensioner . Maybe you guys can afford a £1500 Sony or Samsung

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts