Amazon Cube should i buy it ?

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Does the Cube replace the fire stick . is it worth having ? i have a PLASMA Tv and using the firestick lite , at the moment . Is it really worth me upgrading to the Cube , Yes i realise it has a much bigger memory . What does the Forum think ???

I’d never heard of the Cube until I saw your post. It looks more like an Alexa enabled Fire with a crummy speaker inside. Or an Echo with Fire capability.

I‘m a big fan of the Fire stick though. It’d be even better if it had Now TV, but I suppose that’d be like having Mac IOS on a Microsoft PC!

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Have to think will i get a 4k TV ? yes fairly soon maybe on Christmas .new Year rush . To replace one of the PLASMA TVs probably the 46 inch the on button is " funny" has the habit of switching the TV back on " Red" Then back on as normal , sometimes last 6 hours or 5 mins Then perfect for the rest of the day . So that will be replaced at some point in time now . Not bad for a 2010 model at £60 a year back . Note both TVs have a built-in Satellite receiver in fact both capable of using them FREESAT and open- satellite hotbird . So i might look another TV with a built-in Satellite receiver now . I run Amazon Netflix and SkyHD Q on both , at the moment in time

I need to buy the best wifi device for my job purpose. Actually, I am working in consulting structural engineers brisbane company and we are using sharable internet that's why it does not work well and due to it, my work is not complete on the time. Please tell me about the best device for me that would work in a reasonable package.
Please start a new thread as this appears to have nothing to do with the one you have posted in.
No idea what Wi-Fi device you are alluding to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts