Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm new around here, I don't know why but my last topic disapered when I saved it.

I'looking for some speackers I could take with me in some car travels or for a party with some friends. we have a pair of Adam A7x monitors and my mother have a Earthquake iQuake. I was searching for some all-in speackers like the Dali Kubik and Elac Air-x 403. The air-x is too expansive and elac is dificult to find in USA (I'm from Brazil but i'm going to Miami march 25). The Dali one is expensive when you add the Xtra. I listened to a Elac AM150, it's amazing, but I can't find it in the USA... and I don't know if it's all-in like the others.

I found the B&W A7, 800 usd is ok, the power(in paper) is ok, but I don't have how to listen it here... So I decided to ask who understand. Do you think it will fit the purpose? How does it sound? Any other options? (it don't need to have wifi/bluetooth)

A

Anderson

Can you post more pictures of yourself doing various poses? Do you have a vacuum cleaner?

op pls respond

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I get a rude answer, sorry if I did anything wrong, I'm new aroud here.

Maybe it's too poor quality in front of what you are used to. We are making some projects for our house, but try to have a nice set if everything cost 8 times more...(our money is like 1 pound= 0,25 brl, and our taxes doubles everything).

A know it's not the best thing to have everything in one product, but for travel purpose, it's what I can have.

I talked about the power, but I read all the specs the frequency response is intresting, the drive units size is good.... But what's on paper, don't really tells me how it will sound like, so I decided to ask you for the quality and for others options.

A

Anderson

I'm being serious on the pics BTW

Also to be fair I know nothing about any of the products you've mentioned so I'll leave you alone now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts