All In One Turntables...Converter Question!

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00COC61LO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=07B3D28XRM6015XN8QCN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

i have copied and pasted an amazon link above(hope it worked), anyway in the market for this Ion Turntable, i like the idea that it converts to digital files using USB however could anyone advise if the quality would be any good once it has converted an LP to digital once in my itunes library and as far as price goes would a more expensive system convert in better quality than say the £80 record player i'm thinking of buying or is a conversion to digital from LP the same quality regardless of the turntable being used?? Any suggestions on what would be the best All In One Turntable.. money no issue. thanks

iMark

ontheline said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00COC61LO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i2?p...

i have copied and pasted an amazon link above(hope it worked), anyway in the market for this Ion Turntable, i like the idea that it converts to digital files using USB however could anyone advise if the quality would be any good once it has converted an LP to digital once in my itunes library and as far as price goes would a more expensive system convert in better quality than say the £80 record player i'm thinking of buying or is a conversion to digital from LP the same quality regardless of the turntable being used?? Any suggestions on what would be the best All In One Turntable.. money no issue. thanks

These things have nothing to do with HiFi. They're cheap crap and if you're very lucky they might just not damage your records. These cheap plastic machines should be banned from the market or carry a health warning. :)

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
We have indeed had a similar question recently, but I don't mind repeating essentially the same advice. If you're serious about creating archive-quality rips, with 'money no issue' I'd look to buy a decent turntable and mate it with an equally decent audio interface such as an ART USB Phono Plus. But...I'm wondering exactly how much the 'money no issue' budget really is when you've started off by looking at the gutter end?

TRENDING THREADS