All-in-One Systems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey Looking for some advice for a friend who wants to buy an all-in-one. She's looking at : Denon DF-103 with Linn Komponent 104 speakers + Stands or Linn Classik with Linn Komponent 104 speakers + Stands Any opinions ?

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
like the marantz, funky and iv'e never seen one before. the linn is very good as is the arcam solo which i believe is down in price at some dealers.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for thereplies guys.

Like the look of the Marantz.

Would the Solo & Linn 104's compliment each other ??

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="amarocknrollstar"]
[quote user="gregory"]the solo would be better with their own speakers, the alto's[/quote] True!
[/quote]

Wrong. Overpriced tiny speakers bettered even by NAD's small 825 standmounts (by some margin). 400 quid and they are good enough for perhaps a teac or onkyo micro. For that price you can buy much better speakers such as Epos, Rega or B&W CM1's. Can be found as a package though I believe so in effect your getting the Altos free just the way it should be!

A

Anonymous

My friend did mention the Denon has the convenience of a HDD too.
I told her the Linn Classik had the multi-room option.

How do the Teac & Onkyo fair?
Which models ?

Thanks

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="ssvirk"]How do the Teac & Onkyo fair? Which models ? Thanks[/quote]

Not very well. They are ok for the kids bedroom or kitchen though. Both around £200 or thereabouts so it would be unfair to expect high end reproduction.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts