All devices through the amp?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. I'm going to be replacing all my AV gear in a few months. I'm planning on getting the Philips 37PFL9604 LCD TV, Denon AVR-1910 amp, Sony BDP-S760 Blu-Ray player and Kef 2005.3 K1 speaker package. I also have a PS3 and Sky HD. I'm just wanting to know if I connect all the stuff to the TV via the amp? Normally, I'd want as little as possible between the source and the TV, so does the Denon amp actually improve the picture in any way? I know it upscales to 1080p, but I'm guessing that must only be for the SD channels from the Sky box. Originally, I thought I'd only really need to connect the Blu-Ray player this way to decode all the HD sound channels. Please feel free to reply and point out anything I'm missing.

tj27

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have everything going through my amp, not a single problem with it so far. Give it ago, i should imagine you can tweek the settings of the inputs like on my amp i.e 'straight through' or 'upscale' to a certain spec i.e 1080p or 1080i and so on or what ever the tv is capeable of etc etc.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts