Alittle bit of advice needed please.........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking to kit my living room out with a home cinema set up. My budget for the Av, speakers and cables is about £1000 and my room measures 4m x 5m with 3m high ceilings.

I've seen some package deals like the Sony STRDA2400 and the Q Acoustics 1010i going for about the £800 mark which still leave some room in my budget for cables.

But does anyone think I could get a better set up for the money I'm gonna spend??

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

look at a package 3 times your budget, do your research, ask many questions on the forum, then look on ebay for a good used/pre-owned setup?

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
  • A lot of options for that money thats what i planned to spend, but went over budget. here's a list of a few good combinations.
  • Q Acoustic 1010i with Onkyo 607, Denon 1910, Sony STRDA-2400, Yamaha RXV-765. And can always add 1030i or 1050i.
  • Q Acoustic 2000 with same amps.
  • MA Vectors and Yamaha amp.
  • Kef 2005.3 and Onkyo 607.
  • Tannoy Arena-Lites and Onkyo 607 or Yamaha amp, but will need stands and grilles.
  • My Favourites are Quad-Lites mk11 and Onkyo 607 over budget but worth it.
  • And a mix of the older MA Radius.
  • Kef 3005se and Onkyo 607 over budget again but one of the best Style sats around.
  • If you can afford to go over budget the Quads are fantastic, if not look at the Q Acoustics and MA range
  • Hope this helps let us know what you think off these combinations and whether you like any of them.

A

Anonymous

Thank you that was what i was exactly what I was looking for...... options.

I really like the look of Kef 3005se and the Onkyo 607.

I'm going to go and have a listen to those combinations and i let you know what i decide on.

Thank you again for your advice.

A

Anonymous

We keep getting posts for a new amp/speaker package with a £1K budget! Here was one from yesterday with a few suggestions.

TRENDING THREADS