A

Anonymous

Try this code for 15% off as well, not sure if it works on pre orders

FTSL15-1

Just checked and it works, 33.97

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Alien is one of my all time favourite films and that is a cracking deal.

This set being on my list to buy.

Thanks for the heads up.

A

Anonymous

I only posted in case the Tesco code didn't work for some reason.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for listing and code - it worked for me.

Note that it only works once though. I went back to order another item and the code would not work anymore.

A

Anonymous

I really want this boxset but i remember paying about £50 for the 'Legacy' one on dvd when they first come out so not sure if i wanna pay another loada dosh on this blu-ray lot, wonder how good 'Aliens' will sound? may just get the that on its own if they will do that?. Hmmmmm... ponders.

A

Anonymous

It's come down in price now (to £37.99), meaning with the above code I've pre-ordered it for just £31.89. Many thanks to the original poster, I've saved close to £15 just like that.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
kaotician:It's come down in price now (to £37.99), meaning with the above code I've pre-ordered it for just £31.89. Many thanks to the original poster, I've saved close to £15 just like that.

I got it at that price as well, but went via Topcashback and got another £2.54 off!

A

Anonymous

Well done! I sense a bit of a competition here for the best price to be found by we WHF Forumites........

A

Anonymous

Tescos just shaved another 50p off the pre order price now £37.49 then knock off the 15% think thats as good as it will get. Unless you know different?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts