Alien Anthology (4 Discs) (Blu-ray)

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
professorhat said:
Big Chris said:
Indeed. Not Fincher's finest hour.

Wasn't really Fincher's film though - as I remember, he tried (unsuccessfully) to get his director's credit of the original release removed. Interesting feature about it in the disc set.

I quite enjoyed it, been a while though. The original wooden space monastery script looked pleasingly bonkers, shame that never got made.

buzz_lightclick

Alien 3 is a bit harshly criticised obviously because it failed to even come close to the heights of the first two. However it has achieved something of a cult status in more recent years, and for me, is a superior film to the dreadful Alien 4.

This collection will not be comprehensive for long with Prometheus soon to be in the cinemas...although not a direct Alien prequel its events take place in the same Universe.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
buzz_lightclick said:
Alien 3 is a bit harshly criticised obviously because it failed to even come close to the heights of the first two. However it has achieved something of a cult status in more recent years, and for me, is a superior film to the dreadful Alien 4.

Yarp.

This collection will not be comprehensive for long with Prometheus soon to be in the cinemas...although not a direct Alien prequel [/quote]

You think?

its events take place in the same...

...alien vessel?

Universe.

Oh...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts