Airport Express

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just bought an Apple TV, but will it work with my Airport Express wireless network? I'm worried that it might be too slow to stream video content from my Mac to the TV.

haider

Jun 13, 2007
Visit site
It's really simple, get a BardUSB system from Sonneteer. Plugs and plays and there is absolutely no delay. It doesn't stream it broadcasts and it's design for high end audio. Win win. S_ y_u won _ave _ny gli__ng _obl_ms.

A

Anonymous

I don't believe the BartUSB will solve the OP's problem - he wants to stream video across his home network; as you yourself pointed out, the BartUSB device only broadcasts audio.

haider

Jun 13, 2007
Visit site
Yes well absolutely the case. As the two can work together to solve any prblems with data rates etc. The BardUSB has less than 1ms latency and hence will work with the video in real time. Also allowing the video more bandwidth on its own. Or have I misjudged this? Is the audio suddenly too fast? On the MAC, if i am not mistaken, you can select teh audio device you wish to use. You then simply chose the USB device and presto.

Anyway its an idea.

A

Anonymous

I don't quite follow you. Network performance aside, the Bard Rx system only transmits audio data and only has audio connections, so how do you propose to supply a video signal to display on the receiving TV?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts