admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi,
got a new tv this week so i thought but the driver dropped it so was d.o.a. so retailer said they would send me a new one..got the new one friday opened the box yesterday and the remote and other items and so on are in what looks like sandwidge bages and most of the paperwork you get with a new tv are missing just a manual was all there was.. when i had the 1st tv there was loads of paperwork even a cd..never what the retailer would put them in..so methinks it's been used good enough, phoned the retailer and told them all the issues even the batteries are panasonic and the tv is a sony the stand has marks and scratches on it am i right to say i have 7 days to return my goods under law.. is this right and some views and tips would be helpfull..

ps, phoned the retailer and they said got to phone back on monday and speak to a superviser???..

A

Anonymous

Your well within your rights to return the set. Where have you bought the set from?

A

Anonymous

drummerman:Sorry to gate crash the thread but have you managed to sort your Pioneer out Davey1984?

Alright mate, I'll update the other thread.

A

Anonymous

i don't really want to say the name of the retailer yet untill i have called them tomorrow see what thay say but i would like if all the people that look at this post just to put their 2p worth..but i will say i have posted on here see what they say to that, cos it might be just one of them mistakes as it can happen.. but the 1st tv that came the drive who does work for the retailer did want to open and look at the tv but this one he was out the house like he'd seen a ghost...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts