prettygreen

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi - I have an old Kenwood stacking system and am being encouraged to get a new piece of kit I need a CD player and a docking station. Quality is a must, terms of both in terms of sound and look. Looking to spend about

1k. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

TomSawyer

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Docking station for what? An iPhone?

It seems Airplay/Bluetooth virtual docking is more common than physical docking stations these days.

prettygreen said:
Hi - I have an old Kenwood stacking system and am being encouraged to get a new piece of kit I need a CD player and a docking station. Quality is a must, terms of both in terms of sound and look. Looking to spend about

1k. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Is that 1k Pounds?

What's the docking station for and what are you going to connect the CD player to?

prettygreen

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
|As a ball park figure it is £1,000. Docking station os for an ipod. It will need connecting to a speaker system and was thinking of a Zeppelin one as they seem to get good ratings.

It is a long time since I bought any new device (apart from an ipod) so I am a tad rusty on these things!

TomSawyer

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Which model iPod? Need to know what connection options it has.

Do you want an all in one where the amp CD tray and speakers are all in the same unit, or do you want separate speakers?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts