Advice on my First HI-FI stereo purchase

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all, I am buying as title say my first HI-FI equipment and i thinking about NAD budget amplifiier 315 BEE or 325 BEE with some of next speakers : Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 , Monitor Audio Bronze BR 5 or Mordaunt-Short MS906Ai.

Room in which that would be stand is about 5*6 square metres.

I listen mostly rock/hard rock/blues and some of jazz and alt country.

Sorry for my bad english I live in Croatia so don't have much chance for practising.

Any help and advice are welcome,

Cheers,

Toshiro

A

Anonymous

Am sure that would be a nice starter system and I have had a lot of good experience with NAD. Make sure you hear the speakers though as it is crucial that you listen to them in comparison. Specs only tell you so much. Have fun!

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
If you want a relatively low budget but decent separates system which has enough punch for some rock music then you really cannot go too far wrong with NAD. It is way better than something like Cambridge Audio for instance.

I had a NAD CD and Amplifier for my first system and was very happy with it for over 6 years before i was able to upgrade to a more expensive series in Arcam. I also used to have the NAD C320 which is a close relative of the 325 BEE. If you can get that one then i would say it is good choice for a starting amplifier and probably better than the 315 BEE.

A

Anonymous

I am worried that NAD C325BEE wouldn't have enough power for that floorstanding speakers?

Is that true?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Toshiro"]
I am worried that NAD C325BEE wouldn't have enough power for that floorstanding speakers?

Is that true?

[/quote]

They have enough power but I'd stretch to Marantz's 6002 if you can as a better allrounder. I would also listen to some decent standmounts at the price such as the Epos M5i (or the discontinued model) if you get them where you are. Factor in a pair of s/h stands though. They might not have the bass (boom) of the floorstanders you've mentioned but are better speakers all round.

A

Anonymous

I will try to listen both Marantz 6002 and NAD C325BEE, they have same price...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts