advice needed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

civilian

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!! Lol. lovely looking set, from the outside. I can't yet comment on the Picture, im currantly letting in run in. Only been 10 hours. Ive kept it off dynamic mode, its currantly on Normal, with contrast,color, brightness ect,ect all below 25...Lol. Im so worried something may go wrong ive gone the extra mile to make sure it does not. im i being to sensative.. ? Can i watch it normal mode with color ect ect set up and not worry about screen burn or IR....ect, ect..? The TV did hav a buzzing noise/sound for the first 3 Minutes but after that , it was all good. seems like i have a good one.Touch wood.

D

Deleted member 2457

civilian said:
DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!! Lol. lovely looking set, from the outside. I can't yet comment on the Picture, im currantly letting in run in. Only been 10 hours. Ive kept it off dynamic mode, its currantly on Normal, with contrast,color, brightness ect,ect all below 25...Lol. Im so worried something may go wrong ive gone the extra mile to make sure it does not. im i being to sensative.. ? Can i watch it normal mode with color ect ect set up and not worry about screen burn or IR....ect, ect..? The TV did hav a buzzing noise/sound for the first 3 Minutes but after that , it was all good. seems like i have a good one.Touch wood.

I have just kept it on normal factory settings and have been fine. I love the picture so haven't bothered changing it. Make sure the pixel orbitor is always on. I have heard changing to THX mode disables it., but on normal factory settings it is fine. Just be careful not leaving it on Sky Sports News too long while you run it in, and just be sensible and you will be fine. Great choice btw, what a picture!

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
When I bought my plasma I just turned it on and enjoyed it. Why the paranoid worries? More than any other kit we need reviews. Comparison in a shop is futile bearing little comparison with a normal domestic environment without any calibration.

civilian

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

Can someone please Message settings for the 50GT50..! i have read many times that each individual has to calab to there own room settings, but i would like them as a starting point. So if that;s possible, i would appreciate it.

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS