Advice needed, which headphones?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, as the subject suggests i would like some advice. I am looking to buy some headphones that will be mainly used for air travel, I would prefer the on ear ones. Any suggestions?? Also is there adaptors incase the airline has twin headphones holes?
Thanks

Olli1324

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Wee you are going to want to look for closed back as a priority, lest you want to face the wrath of other passengers.

What is your budget? The Sennheiser HD202 priced somewhere between £20 and £30 would be a fine choice on a budget, or you could go all the way up to Sony MDR-10 (I can't remember the price, but it is a lot).

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the replies, I'll take a look at the pair suggested! My budget was up to £150, but if there are cheaper pairs out there that do the job then great. :)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
If you buy the next edition of the mag on Tuesday there's a mini ultimate guide to headphones enclosed,covers air travel as well .

Actually the 'guide' is an enlarged advertising feature by Sennheiser - so it's fine if you only want to consider sennheiser, don't want any independent reviews and don't want to know the RRPs.

So good choice on starting a thread
smiley-smile.gif

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
smiley-smile.gif
Yeah, nothing personal RGD - I'm thinking about some new headphones myself so was quite excited at the guide, and was a bit disappointed to find it wasn't a WHF guide. As you say, it could be a good starting point, and the OP's done the right thing to get the views of expert forumites (not me!) on this question.

scene

Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Nah- not personally taken- just in uebersarcy mood. Still laughing at the "nice carry case " bit.(sorry IDC,but it made me laugh)

IT is a nice carry case - large enough to hold the included airplane adapters, all your iThings, chargers, etc ;) - but seriously, the Goldrings are great travel cans.

A

Anonymous

How much would you like to see Mr Everard in an mankini sporting appropriate headphones of course.
Nick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts