Advanced Paris + Warfdale Elysian

RustyRuss

May 20, 2024
Visit site
Greetings -

I've been on an audio purchasing run and i just want to share some amazing sound results.

I recently put together the following system - Advance Paris A12 hybrid pre-amp/amp, Cambridge CXN Network Streamer, Furman Elite 15 Power Conditioner, Warfdale Elysian II speakers, SVS SB1000 Pro sub, all connected with Cardas Iridium cables and Audience Forte 3 Power cords. Have only been listening to the Advance for a few days so further break-in is needed. That said, the clarity, warmth and vibrance of the system has me in audio heaven.

I haven't seen a lot of postings or reviews of the Elysians, but they truly are amazing.

I'm thinking a next upgrade could be a better quality streamer, but at this point I'm wondering if that outcome simply yields diminishing returns?

Also wondering if anyone else has put together a similar pairing of products.

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi, my friend has used same Elysian 2 speakers like you but with integrated amp from Kinki Studio Ex-M1. Very good sounding combo. Considering next step in your system, you may integrate some good vinyl spinner, like Project, Rega etc.

RustyRuss

May 20, 2024
Visit site
Yes - absolutely get that.

I'm resistant to going the expense route of vinyl when I get such good lossless quality sound through streaming. And the pre-amp tubes on the Advance Paris brings a lovely degree of warmth to the sound.

But much thanks for the input.

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Ok, than consider better streamer. It looks to be "improvement potential" in your system. But taking sound quality into account, you have to take streamer in 2000-3000 Eur range to come on sound level of Turntable like Rega Planar 3 with very good cartridge and phonopreamp. BR.

TRENDING THREADS