• Start date

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Royal-Albert-incl-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B005Z4D1ZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458069162&sr=8-1&keywords=Adele+blu+Ray

Just bought it, not the best price around I guess but starting to get into her music so I thought I would buy. Will report on the quality of the Blu-ray, picture and sound.

Both of our daughters love Adele. Thinking of trying out some of her music. I often prefer seeing a musical performance as well as listening so let me know.
Will do. It comes with a CD too.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I prefer this, it does the same job, but cheaper.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I remember the original Adele thread a few months back when some charming individual expressed a wish to beat her to death (along with other female singers) with a cricket bat.

There is more to this than just musical preferences it seems.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
this concert (it was released in 2011) but from what I remember I enjoyed it alot, the bluray picture & sound were both excellent even though the sound is only plain 5.1, the one and only thing that did start to grate was that our adele has a bit of a potty mouth when speaking to the audience between songs to the extent that I was surprised to see that it was exempt from classification, it it was a film it would have been at least a 15 cert rating.

*music2*

D

Deleted member 2457

macdiddy said:
this concert (it was released in 2011) but from what I remember I enjoyed it alot, the bluray picture & sound were both excellent even though the sound is only plain 5.1, the one and only thing that did start to grate was that our adele has a bit of a potty mouth when speaking to the audience between songs to the extent that I was surprised to see that it was exempt from classification, it it was a film it would have been at least a 15 cert rating.

*music2*
Ah great, cheers!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I remember the original Adele thread a few months back when some charming individual expressed a wish to beat her to death (along with other female singers) with a cricket bat.

It wasn't me, was it? Seriously, was it? I might have been having a bad day.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Son_of_SJ said:
No, BBB, it wasn't you. If it was whom I think it is, that individual has re-surfaced on these forums in the last week or so, after an absence of about 19 months.

I'm intrigued. Can you elaborate?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Royal-Albert-incl-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B005Z4D1ZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458069162&sr=8-1&keywords=Adele+blu+Ray

Just bought it, not the best price around I guess but starting to get into her music so I thought I would buy. Will report on the quality of the Blu-ray, picture and sound.

Both of our daughters love Adele. Thinking of trying out some of her music. I often prefer seeing a musical performance as well as listening so let me know.
Its really good Chebby. My favourite song is someone like you and that sounds amazing. Picture is really good too, lovely blacks. The CD is of the live performance and that sounds great too. Highly recommended.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

It wasn't me, was it? Seriously, was it? I might have been having a bad day.

It was Jota180.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
macdiddy said:

*music2*

1. Potty mouth is a dreadful Americanism.

2. What damage do you imagine that hearing Adele swearing would do to a child of any age? Who gives a f**k. If you want to be worried about anything, be worried about violence, not swearing.

I would like to point out this does not mean I am an Adele fan, Tori Amos is more my bag.

D

Deleted member 2457

Alantiggger said:
Yeah, if you wanna hear a load of sad doleful tunes/songs, then by all means buy this un.

Or...... Go buy a happy nice worded lovely playful CD..... loads out there ;)

(just an opinion remember)
I used to feel the same mate but now I have seen the light. *smile*