Xbox Series S in stock at Amazon!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

Longchops

Oct 15, 2020
Visit site
I think you spoke to soon! It’s since sold out...

And they'll probably be resold next week.....the only reason any of these consoles are sold out in the first place is because so many people are trying to flip them, its a complete false economy and will soon come crashing down.

When stock of the other 3 machines is replenished, I reckon £200 for a used but mint one of these in the next few months is pretty realistic. Its the most poorly specced console so will surely be the most undesirable.....

D

Deleted member 2457

And they'll probably be resold next week.....the only reason any of these consoles are sold out in the first place is because so many people are trying to flip them, its a complete false economy and will soon come crashing down.

When stock of the other 3 machines is replenished, I reckon £200 for a used but mint one of these in the next few months is pretty realistic. Its the most poorly specced console so will surely be the most undesirable.....
The specs are just the same as the X Series minus 8K (which currently doesn’t work) and the disc drive I thought. Or am I missing some other specs?

D

Deleted member 2457

Just found the specs:

It’s not 4K either!

smbmetal

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
I bought an Series S and absolutely love it! I use it as a games pass machine.

I upgraded from a PS3. IMO In the flesh, it looks far nicer than the Series X and MASSIVE Play Stations. Dare I say it looks cute lol. It’s smaller than my Sky Q box!

Yes, it’s not 4K if that matters, although there are a couple of games I think that run in 4K such as “Ori and the Will of the Wisps”.

I’m not a serious gamer by any means, so for £249, I think it’s a great buy.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

Longchops

Oct 15, 2020
Visit site
The specs are just the same as the X Series minus 8K (which currently doesn’t work) and the disc drive I thought. Or am I missing some other specs?

Its only got 1/4 of the processing power of the X. And yeah, no 4k either. So its not really next gen, you might as well just buy a ps4 pro, at least that has 4k

Another thing about the Xboxes, the controllers require AA batteries which is a bit of a silly design. I'm holding out for the PS5, it will be the better machine and have the best games, although might take a while for some good ones to come out

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts