Acutex cartridges

Chris Munden

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Any body know anything about Acutex cartridges, I have read some very glowing reports from users, most are on the 410E, which apparently is the budget model. However, they don't seem to be on sale in the UK, but are available on E bay and Amazon. They are an American company but of Japanese manufacture. One article explained their rather different approach to the stylus tip profiling, but that's all I have managed to find out

Chris Munden said:
Any body know anything about Acutex cartridges, I have read some very glowing reports from users, most are on the 410E, which apparently is the budget model. However, they don't seem to be on sale in the UK, but are available on E bay and Amazon. They are an American company but of Japanese manufacture. One article explained their rather different approach to the stylus tip profiling, but that's all I have managed to find out

Cannot say I have ever heard of them Chris. Might be worth investigating if cheaper than equivalent cartridge from a well known manufacturer. There's only so many approaches to stylus profiles.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts