Acoustic Energy Aelite - anyone know anything about them?

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
As I said in your other thread, you should stick to MA and preferably get the RSLCR so that your front speakers are tonally balanced otherwise during movie effects, when something passes from side to side, it will sound odd if the centre speaker is different. For the sake of £50, I would save up some more and buy the correct speaker which will also match aesthetically. Acoustic Energy make good quality speakers but I wouldn't try and integrate a different front setup. You can easily run without a centre in the meantime and you will hardly notice if sitting in the sweet spot. Your receiver should compensate for not having a centre, if not, just set it to 'no' or 'none'.

Davo2008

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
Thanks. I know I can be a pain! In which case, you best ignore my OTHER thread comparing the monitor audio with the Dali Ikon. It's just the the Richer Sounds guy was raving SO MUCH about it, that I couldn't ignore his words and decided to find out about them for myself. I appreciate everything you've said though, and thanks for the advice! If no-one can agree with the guy then it'll be the RSLCR all the way.

TRENDING THREADS