ACOUSTIC ECSTASY

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
FINGER PAINTING. THE MUSIC OF HERBIE HANCOCK. Had this album for over 12yrs. Not played for a long time. Just played this morning cannot believe how good it sounds now & the musicality & expression between the musicians. Anyone interested in acoustic music must check this out. Would also like to know if anyone has any recommendations on any acoustic instrumental music.

Also if you want to know if your system is musical this will tell alot.

CHEERS.

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
You should really have posted this here . :)

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/this-week-i-have-mostly-been-listening-to-watching/what-are-you-listening-to?page=849#comment-2958416

Pedro2

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Thought you were referring to Finger Paintings by Earl Klugh which I used to own on vinyl many years ago. A great listen too. Just listening to Herbie now on Spotify. You're right. Great sound even on free Spotify quality. Thanks Native :wave:

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Native_bon said:
FINGER PAINTING. THE MUSIC OF HERBIE HANCOCK. Had this album for over 12yrs. Not played for a long time. Just played this morning cannot believe how good it sounds now & the musicality & expression between the musicians. Anyone interested in acoustic music must check this out. Would also like to know if anyone has any recommendations on any acoustic instrumental music.

Also if you want to know if your system is musical this will tell alot.

CHEERS.

I agree its a great album. I'm going to have to give it a spin now :).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts