Aaaargh! Cold Feet!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
Excellent. If I have any lottery wins coming up soon, i'll probably do the same :)

:) I must admit that I felt very much the same for years. Keep your eyes on Fleabay, the 2011/2012 original Uniti is probably going to get a lot cheaper and is worth considering. You can get them for under £2k now, so once the Uniti 2 takes ahold, they will drop further. Just make sure it's the 24/192 version with Apple updates.

The sale of a good Canon lens that I rarely use, plus the incomeI hope to get from the Primares, will (I hope) make this a less than painful financial impact. It helps that I am paid every 4 weeks and this month is the 2 payment month of 2012! Budgeting accordingly (and having no kids) helps! :bounce:

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
John Duncan said:
Kittens have died...
Eh?

Did you mean ferrets? Don't get the kittens thing.

Maybe somewhere along the line in my ramblings I mentioned litters of kittens? :)

Anyway, the carpet sharks heartily approve since it means fewer wires to negotiate as they pass behind the AV cabinet.

Mind you, I'm still coming to terms with the rather titchy display and menu system - at least the Uniti 2 promises to cater more for the older (or at least visually-challenged) hi-fi fans.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm now getting worried that every time I use the Naim I'm going to be responsible for the death of a sailor. That's a bit disturbing. Almost as much as the need to shell out for an iSomething. That's beyond the pale. Do you, by any chance, work for T+A on the quiet?

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
BenLaw said:
Congratulations :)

Good luck on the sale of the primares, used prices remain buoyant if in good condition and well described :)

Thanks.

Fingers crossed on the Primares - they are a great combination and an absolute gift to the astute buyer.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
ESP2009 said:
Oops, too late! The deed is done. :doh: :grin:

:oops: Sorry didn't realise, hope you have many hours of listening pleasure, adding the Squeezebox sounds a good idea 8)

What will you do with the Primares?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts