a question about returnability

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Currently i am waiting for my house to be finished,which will be in about a week/week half time.

I have bought new kit but will if it goes past 28days will i still be able to return an items if they are faulty/not working once i do actually hook everything up?

SACripps

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
I think would be entirely down to the returns policy of wherever you bought your equipment from. I'd give them a call sooner rather than later and explain your current circumstances to see what sort of leeway if any if necessary they can offer.

daveh75

it shouldn't make no difference since it will have a minimum of 12 month warranty.why would the fact its been sitting round for more thab 28 days make a difference. unless i've misunderstood the question or am missing the point

A

Anonymous

usually retailers have like a 30 day policy on most items, thats why i mentioned it

daveh75

oh i see, well i never knew that. cant see how they can impose that though. you get a 12 month warranty by law so if its faulty it should be replaced regardless if its been sitting there for a month unused or youve been using it.

but anyway, be optimistic everything will work fine with no faults so wont be a problem

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts