A perfect compromise?

It's paradox really. When I purchased my RS6's I knew it wouldn't be perfect. My system can sound sound a little heavy handed with certain styles of music (especially if you really crank it up). The flip-side is it's brilliant with Films. We all know it's impossible to have perfect, seemless system.

The problem is the OH didn't want a sub, or any unnecessary boxes or cabinets. Ketan mentioned to us that hi-fi is made up of 'grey areas'. Maybe I'm suffering a M.M.L.C. (music mid-life crisis)?

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
just another thought...for movies...when we say movies....it applies to action movies with lots of clicks and bangs.how many of you watch action movies? I used to watch a lot of action movies when I was younger...but nowadays...i always chose comedies and other types...so...av amp and speakers....not much real use..

ear:just another thought...for movies...when we say movies....it applies to action movies with lots of clicks and bangs.how many of you watch action movies? I used to watch a lot of action movies when I was younger...but nowadays...i always chose comedies and other types...so...av amp and speakers....not much real use..

As I'm obsessed with WWII (so the OH says) most of my collection consists of WWI or WWII films. Yes lots of explosions which sounds terrific on my system.

A

Anonymous

As I'm obsessed with WWII (so the OH says) most of my collection consists of WWI or WWII films. Yes lots of explosions which sounds terrific on my system.

Absolutely. Maybe I'm possibly suffering post-holiday blues, and perhaps I'm looking for a utopian set-up.

Or maybe you just don't like the Germans? =)

Mr_Poletski:As I'm obsessed with WWII (so the OH says) most of my collection consists of WWI or WWII films. Yes lots of explosions which sounds terrific on my system. Absolutely. Maybe I'm possibly suffering post-holiday blues, and perhaps I'm looking for a utopian set-up. Or maybe you just don't like the Germans? =)

That zany bunch?
emotion-1.gif
No, I have every admiration for the Fatherland.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts