A new way to get your hi-fi fix

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

LOL. That's a good one Andrew! .and yes, it's the IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad T60. <p> Well the problems are around the page layout, it seems like all the tabs as well as lines are all overlapped and the color combination of white, red and black is not helping also - not that I hate it, just a little too crowded feel.ÿ

A

Anonymous

D**n! Using firefox in Windows-I can't quote! Nore any other options of formatting (text).Only emoticons, oh well...

A

Anonymous

Very nice site, congrats, and ta very much.

Another one to pass on to the techie types maybe, I'm unable to format text (e.g. italics, bold) or post emoticons, although I can actually see them now.

Firefox, XP SP2, HP Compaq nx9010

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I agree - a huge thanks to all the guys/gals that have put in such a lot of hard work in designing, coding and debugging the site...big thumbs up from me (oh, I see tractorboy has beaten me to it!)

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
tractorboy:Very nice site, congrats, and ta very much.

Another one to pass on to the techie types maybe, I'm unable to format text (e.g. italics, bold) or post emoticons, although I can actually see them now.

Firefox, XP SP2, HP Compaq nx9010

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You see, told you it was a) no conspiracy and b) on our immediate fix-list!

Please keep the feedback coming, and continue to be patient while we continue to tweak and improve....

A

Anonymous

Excellent site, thank you very much for the efforts. Are we able to still view our recent postings under our profile?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Thaiman:Lovely design web forum, well done :)

I don't need to P any more but how do I post pictures?

Same as ever - link to them using the little tree button next to the smiley icon.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
....but I couldn't find it!

Try to to add files and have the message below ;-(

"You do not have permission to upload or link to files. Please contact your system administrator"

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:....but I couldn't find it!

"You do not have permission to upload or link to files. Please contact your system administrator"

is it just me or are buttons being phantomly pressed?

I now have to write the message in notepad first, as it keeps backing out, and sometimes it posts the message before I press post!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
fr0g:Thaiman:....but I couldn't find it!

is it just me or are buttons being phantomly pressed?

I now have to write the message in notepad first, as it keeps backing out, and sometimes it posts the message before I press post!

Either a) It's a conspiracy

or b) I'll let the dev team know

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
I defiantly have the same level of formatting that I had on the old forum (an error in that forum software that lost/denied me the ability to format)ie only textual. How can I change this?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
It's being worked on - seems we reverted to an older version of the software when we switched over to the new site, so the digital team is working on an upgrade in the (hopefully) near future.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts