A Grand To Spend

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase a new TV and sound system. My budget is £1000, primarly watch sport and movies. I've just read the reviews in the latest magazine, and my question is whether I shold blow the whole grand on the Panasonic 37in Plasma. Or go for the 32in Panasonic LCD, leaving about £300 for a sound system, or go for the Samsung 32in LCD and go for the Sony DAV-IS10?

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Don't understand! You could get the Panasonic for £700 and still have some cash left for a small sound system. Also take into account cables for about £100-150 Go to the Dixons, Currys, Comet websites and check out the prices.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I just checked, and you can get the TH-37PX70 from Dixons.co.uk for £604, including Free delivery (you need to add the code HIGH5 in to get it at that price, which is 5 percent discount).

If you can wring another £95 from your budget, you could then add the Sony DAV-IS10 for £485 delivered from Laskys - this was just from a quick web search, and i'm sure there are more bargains to be had....

Otherwise i'd check out the LG HT902TB - a corking budget home cinema in a box, given five-stars in our current Awards issue. Sure there are deals to be had on that, too.

A

Anonymous

Panasonic TH-37PX70 tv, Panasonic SC-PT850 and QED hdmi-p cable....................£1032 (inc delivery)

Add £180 for the Dav-is10 (+£10 for multi-region)

Add £70 and you could even get the 42" Panny.

This was a very quick check on www.offeroftheday.co.uk I am sure you could find cheaper still.

A

Anonymous

Thanks folks. I have not heard of Laskys before. I assume they are a reputable company if you are recommending them?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts